Monday, September 1, 2008

My name is Anastasia Tsigos, but I go by Stacey. I am a junior majoring in Advertising/Public Relations and minoring in Art. I am from Massachusetts where I live with my mom, dad, and younger sister. I love to draw, especially just doodling. I have no idea what I want to do with my life but hopefully I will figure it out eventually.
I honestly am not too sure what to expect in the class. I am hoping it will expand my horizons because a good friend of mine took this class last semester and would tell me how intense it was. I enjoy talking about different subjects and analyzing things. From what I heard from previous students  you have a great deal of knowledge so I would like to learn your outlook on things. I am looking forward for this semester. 


I am sorry about your loss and I hope to see you soon.

No comments: